Founded in 1954, the Albuquerque Bar Association is the largest voluntary bar association in the state of New Mexico. The Albuquerque Bar Association offers specialized resources and networking opportunities to advance your career, practice and business.
The mission of the Albuquerque Bar Association is to:
- Promote and enhance the professionalism within the Albuquerque legal community
- Welcome all lawyers and provide a forum for all members of the Albuquerque legal community
- Educate the public about legal issues that impact the community
- Be a vigorous advocate for justice.
Who We Are
More than 750 lawyers belong to the Albuquerque Bar Association. The Association provides a community to foster professional growth and to establish peer relationships in relaxed settings. It offers members a chance to improve the legal system in Albuquerque and an opportunity to give something back to the community in which we live.
Our membership benefits and services include:
- Monthly Luncheon Meetings
- CLE Seminars
- Special Events
- Lawyer Referral Service
- Website Features